Report NEP-EEC-2003-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mads Kieler, 2003. "The ECB'S Inflation Objective," IMF Working Papers 03/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2002. "The composition of foreign direct investment and protection of intellectual property rights : evidence from transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2786, The World Bank.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2003. "Foreign Banks and Credit Stability in Central and Eastern Europe: friends or foes? A panel data analysis," International Finance 0305001, EconWPA.
- Helge Berger, 2002. "The ECB and Euro-Area Enlargement," IMF Working Papers 02/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Frenkel & Christiane Nickel, 2002. "How Symmetric Are the Shocks and the Shock Adjustment Dynamics Between the Euro Area and Central and Eastern European Countries?," IMF Working Papers 02/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0382 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas Laxton & Benjamin L Hunt, 2003. "Some Simulation Properties of the Major Euro Area Economies in Multimod," IMF Working Papers 03/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0346 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Krause, 2003. "Measuring Monetary Policy Efficiency in European Union Countries: The Pre-EMU Years," Emory Economics 0311, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Item repec:wop:wobaie:2954 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James McHugh, 2002. "Wage Centralization, Union Bargaining, and Macroeconomic Performance," IMF Working Papers 02/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02233 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iikka Korhonen & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2003. "The euro goes East. Implications of the 2000-2002 economic slowdown for synchronisation of business cycles between the euro area and CEEs," Macroeconomics 0305007, EconWPA.
- Klapper, Leora & Sarria-Allende, Virginia & Sulla, Victor, 2002. "Small and medium size enterprise financing in Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2933, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobaie:2921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William J. Wilhelm & Alan Morrison & Tim Jenkinson, 2003. "Why are European IPOs so rarely priced outside the indicative price range?," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.