Report NEP-EEC-2003-01-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2003. "Effects of regulatory change on European banks: A case study on the strategy and stock market performance of Lloyds Bank (1980-1993)," Economic History 0301004, EconWPA.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & David López-Salido, 2002. "Inflation persistence and optimal monetary policy in the euro area," International Finance Discussion Papers 749, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Philip Arestis & Kostas Mouratidis, 2003. "Is There A Trade-Off Between Inflation Variability And Output-Gap Variability in The EMU Countries?," Macroeconomics 0301005, EconWPA.
- Gunter Coenen & Volker W. Wieland, 2002. "Inflation dynamics and international linkages: a model of the United States, the euro area, and Japan," International Finance Discussion Papers 745, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fabio M. Natalucci & Federico Ravenna, 2002. "The road to adopting the euro: monetary policy and exchange rate regimes in EU candidate countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 741, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Sicilia, Jorge, 2002. "Is the European Central Bank (and the United States Federal Reserve) predictable?," Working Paper Series 0192, European Central Bank.