Report NEP-EEC-2002-02-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michelle Cini, 2002. "Reforming the European Commission: an Organisational Culture Perspective," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0020, Queens University Belfast.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Schertler, 2001. "Venture Capital in Europe's Common Market: A Quantitative Description," Kiel Working Papers 1087, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael J. Dueker & Katrin Wesche, 2001. "European business cycles: new indices and analysis of their synchronicity," Working Papers 1999-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1088 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Calmfors, Lars, 2001. "Wages and wage-bargaining institutions in the EMU – a survey of the issues," Seminar Papers 690, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore