Report NEP-EEC-2000-01-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-François Ruhashyankiko, 1999. "The Euro and the Production Structure and Export Performance of Middle East and North African Countries," IMF Working Papers 99/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:99131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan B. Krueger, 2000. "From Bismarck to Maastricht: The March to European Union and the Labor Compact," NBER Working Papers 7456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:imf:imfpdp:9905 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:1999119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jörg Decressin, 1999. "Regional Income Redistribution and Risk Sharing; How Does Italy Compare in Europe?," IMF Working Papers 99/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:9909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore