Report NEP-EEC-1999-09-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SimÛn Sosvilla-Rivero & Irene Olloqui, "undated". "Instability in cointegration regressions:Evidence from inflation rate convergence in EU countries," Studies on the Spanish Economy 53, FEDEA.
- Enrique Alberola & JosÈ Manuel MaquÈs, "undated". "On the revelance and nature of regional inflation differentials: The case of Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 35, FEDEA.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1999. "The Crisis of Germany's Pension Insurance System and How It Can Be Resolved," NBER Working Papers 7304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:99-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael DomÈnech, "undated". "The redistributive effects of the EU budget: an analysis and some reflections on the Agenda 2000 negotiations," Studies on the Spanish Economy 32, FEDEA.
- Emmanouel C. Mamatzakis, 1999. "Public Infrastructure, Private Input Demand, and Economic Performance of the Greek Industry," Working Papers 406, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:98-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Ayuso & G.L. Kaminsky & D. LÛpez Salido, "undated". "Inflation regimes and stabilization policies, Spain 1962-1997," Studies on the Spanish Economy 10, FEDEA.
- Alessandra Casella, 1999. "Tradable Deficit Permits: Efficient Implementation of the Stability Pacin the European Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 7278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Justin Wolfers, 1999. "The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eva Ortega, "undated". "The Spanish business cycle and its relationship to Europe," Studies on the Spanish Economy 09, FEDEA.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & M. Dolores Mont·vez-GarcÈs, "undated". "There was monetary autonomy in Europe on the eve of EMU?. The German dominance hypothesis re-examined," Studies on the Spanish Economy 52, FEDEA.
- Olga CantÛ-S·nchez, "undated". "Income mobility in Spain: How much is there," Studies on the Spanish Economy 17, FEDEA.