Report NEP-EDU-2021-03-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emran, M. Shahe & Jiang, Hanchen & Shilpi, Forhad, 2021. "Is Gender Destiny? Gender Bias and Intergenerational Educational Mobility in India," MPRA Paper 106793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Courtioux & Tristan-Pierre Maury & Johan Seux, 2021. "Social segregation at French University: some geographical disparities during the 2006-2016 period [Ségrégation sociale à l'Université : des disparités académiques sur la période 2006-2016]," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-03167787, HAL.
- de Souza, Laeticia R. & de Xavier Pinto, Cristine Campos & Queiroz, Bernardo L & de Oliveira e Silva, Dimitri, 2021. "Peer effects in college: how peers' performance can influence students' academic outcomes," SocArXiv 7n6ks, Center for Open Science.
- Ruixue Jia & Hongbin Li, 2021. "Just Above the Exam Cutoff Score: Elite College Admission and Wages in China," NBER Working Papers 28450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Ford & Kristin Ranestad & Paul Sharp, 2021. "Leaving Their Mark: Using Danish Student Grade Lists to Construct a More Detailed Measure of Historical Human Capital," Working Papers 0207, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Katharina Jaik, 2020. "Brain Drain from Vocational to Academic Education at Upper-Secondary Level? An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0178, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Brindusa Anghel & Pilar Cuadrado & Federico Tagliati, 2020. "Why cognitive test scores of spanish adults are so low? the role of schooling and socioeconomic background," Working Papers 2038, Banco de España.
- Francesco Agostinelli & Ciro Avitable & Matteo Bobba, 2021. "Enhancing Human Capital in Children: A Case Study on Scaling," Working Papers 2021-012, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jean-François Brun & Constantin Thierry Compaore, 2021. "Public Expenditures Efficiency On Education Distribution in Developing Countries," Working Papers hal-03116615, HAL.