Report NEP-EDU-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jennifer Vincent, 2018. "Waning Student Engagement with Lifelong Learning?: A Case Study," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409315, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Giovanni L. Violante, 2018. "Education policy and intergenerational transfers in equilibrium," IFS Working Papers W18/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ersoy M. Uçar, 2018. "The analysis of the relationship between internationally accredited educational quality and the quality perception of the students studying at an English preparatory school of a foundation university," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7808530, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Irina Sidorcuka, 2018. "Multidisciplinary Project in Business Education," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409287, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Wyness, Gillian & Murphy, Richard & Weinhardt, Felix, 2018. "Who Teaches the Teachers? A Rct of Peer-to-Peer Observation and Feedback in 181 Schools," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 116, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Paul Verstraten, 2018. "The scope of the external return to higher education," CPB Discussion Paper 381, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Furtado, Isabela Brandão & Mattos, Enlinson, 2018. "Health at Birth, short-run health effects and educational outcomes," Textos para discussão 482, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Petri Böckerman & Mika Haapanen & Christopher Jepsen, 2018. "Labor-Market Returns to Higher Vocational Schooling," CESifo Working Paper Series 7197, CESifo Group Munich.