Report NEP-EDU-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zurab Abramishvili, 2017. "An Impact Evaluation of Mass Replacement of School Principals in Georgia," Working Papers 006-17 JEL Codes: H4, I21, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Pouirkèta Rita Nikiema, 2017. "Impact of school feeding programmes on educational outcomes: Evidence from dry cereals in schools in Burkina Faso," WIDER Working Paper Series 182, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2017. "Do Boys Benefit from Male Teachers in Elementary School? Evidence from Administrative Panel Data," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-608, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Julien Jacqmin & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2017. "Fiscal decentralization and the performance of higher education institutions: the case of Europe," Working Papers of BETA 2017-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bart H.H. Golsteyn & Arjan Non & Ulf Zölitz, 2017. "The impact of peer personality on academic achievement," ECON - Working Papers 269, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen & Nic Spaull, 2017. "The ‘Martha Effect’: The compounding female advantage in South African higher education," Working Papers 14/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Joana Pais & Flip Klijn & Marc Vorsatz, 2017. "Static versus Dynamic Deferred Acceptance in School Choice: Theory and Experiment," Working Papers REM 2017/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Gustavo Javier Canavire-Bacarreza & Michael Jetter & Alejandra Montoya-Agudelo, 2016. "Polarized Education Levels and Civil War," CESifo Working Paper Series 6267, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aregawi G. Gebremariam & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Giacomo Pasini, 2017. "The impact of Ethiopian Productive Safety-net Program on children’s educational aspirations," Working Papers 2017:26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Facundo Albornoz & María Victoria Anauati & Melina Furman & Mariana Luzuriaga & María Eugenia Podestá & Inés Taylor, 2017. "Training to teach science: experimental evidence from Argentina," Discussion Papers 2017-08, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Aboozar Hadavand, 2017. "Misperceptions and mismeasurements: An analysis of subjective economic inequality," Working Papers 449, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ulf Zölitz & Jan Feld, 2017. "The effect of peer gender on major choice," ECON - Working Papers 270, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.