Report NEP-EDU-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Canals, Catalina & Meneses, Francisco & Serra, Camila, 2015.
"Aspectos geográficos de los cambios de estudiantes entre establecimientos escolares
[Geographic factor of School Choice]," MPRA Paper 66568, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Claire Crawford & Lindsey Macmillan & Anna Vignoles, 2015. "When and why do initially high attaining poor children fall behind?," DoQSS Working Papers 15-08, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Hege Marie Gjefsen & Trude Gunnes, 2015. "School accountability Incentives or sorting?," Discussion Papers 815, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Margaret McFarland & Hossein Lavasani, 2015. "Multi-disciplinary Real Estate Education: A Comparison of a US and European approach," ERES eres2015_293, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Guy Tchuente, 2015. "High school human capital portfolio and college outcomes," Studies in Economics 1516, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Luongo Patrizia, 2015. "Inequality of Opportunity in Educational Achievements: Cross-country and Intertemporal Comparisons," WIDER Working Paper Series 043, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kathryn Robson & Guillermo Aranda Mena & James Baxter, 2015. "Industry Expectation Of Australian Property Higher Education Programs," ERES eres2015_128, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sofia Dokuka & Diliara Valeeva & Maria Yudkevich, 2015. "The Diffusion of Academic Achievements: Social Selection and Influence in Student Networks," HSE Working papers WP BRP 65/SOC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Simon Søbstad Bensnes & Bjarne Strøm, 2015. "Earning or learning? The impact of relaxing shop opening hours restrictions on youth employment, education and earnings," Working Paper Series 16515, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Mohd Haris Yop, 2015. "Future Direction Of Real Estate Education For The Certificate Programs At National Institute Of Valuation (INSPEN)," ERES eres2015_61, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Schleithoff, Fabian, 2015. "Überschätzen sich Schüler?," CIW Discussion Papers 4/2015, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Jane Greve & Marie Louise Schultz-Nielsen & Erdal Tekin, 2015. "Fetal Malnutrition And Academic Success: Evidence From Muslim Immigrants In Denmark," NBER Working Papers 21545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniël Vos & Monique Arkesteijn & Clarine van Oel & Hilde Remøy, 2015. "Current vacancy among primary schools in the Netherlands," ERES eres2015_259, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Jen Baggs & Eugene Beaulieu & Loretta Fung & Beverly Lapham, 2015. "Firm Dynamics in Retail Trade: The Response of Canadian Retailers to Exchange Rate Shocks," Working Papers 1349, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kanwal, Ayesha & Munir, Kashif, 2015. "The Impact of Educational and Gender Inequality on Income Inequality in South Asia," MPRA Paper 66661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Cotton & Brent R. Hickman & Joseph P. Price, 2016. "Affirmative Action and Human Capital Investment: Theory and Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," Working Papers 1350, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dan S. Rickman & Hongbo Wang & John V. Winters, 2015. "Adjusted State Teacher Salaries and the Decision to Teach," Economics Working Paper Series 1504, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Elena Y. Kardanova & Ekaterina S. Enchikova & Shi H & Johnson N. & Lydia O. Liu & Liyang Mao & Prashant Loyalka, 2015. "Constructing Tests that Can Measure and Compare the Maths and Physics Skills of Engineering Students in Russia and China," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/EDU/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michael Rehm & Deborah Levy & Filippova Olga, 2014. "Educating Digital Natives," ERES eres2014_edu_109, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Bob Martens, 2014. "Access to Distributed Learning Materials via Tablets," ERES eres2014_edu_105, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ritzen, Jo, 2015. "European Universities during the Crisis: A Public Policy Perspective, with a Brief Excursion to the US," IZA Policy Papers 107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kerem Yavuz Arslanli, 2014. "Finance in real estate education: example from the emerging market perspective," ERES eres2014_edu_112, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Manisha Shah & Bryce Millett Steinberg, 2015. "Workfare and Human Capital Investment: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 21543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gisela Vogt & Dieter Rebitzer, 2015. "Integration of internationally orientated content into real estate education programmes - exemplified by the degree programmes at Nuertingen-Geislingen University," ERES eres2015_225, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Pieter Le Roux, 2015. "Creating future-proof learning environments - A study on educational objectives and conceptual decision-making," ERES eres2015_162, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Caroline M. Hoxby & George B. Bulman, 2015. "The Effects of the Tax Deduction for Postsecondary Tuition: Implications for Structuring Tax-Based Aid," NBER Working Papers 21554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Kootstra & Ing. Jan Veuger, 2015. "Measuring the added value of housing for primary education," ERES eres2015_103, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Finn Arden & Leibbrandt Murray & Lam David, 2015. "Schooling Inequality, Returns to Schooling, and Earnings Inequality Evidence from Brazil and South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bob Thomson & Bob Martens, 2015. "Blended Learning in Real Estate Education: A Survey," ERES eres2015_72, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hyatt, James A, 2015. "Restructuring Public Higher Education Governance to Succeed in a Highly Competitive Environment," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt3wt6j1h7, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Paloma Taltavull, 2013. "Changes on Phd system for real estate students in Spain," ERES eres2013_edu_113, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Dyah Larasati & Fiona Howell, 2014. "Bantuan Siswa Miskin (BSM): Indonesian Cash Transfer Programme for Poor Students," Policy Research Brief (Bahasa) 42, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Filip Kubran, 2013. "Education and knowledge in the context of term Facility Management in Slovakia," ERES eres2013_edu_102, European Real Estate Society (ERES).