Report NEP-EDU-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Jerrim & Alvaro Choi, 2013. "The mathematics skills of school children: How does England compare to the high performing East Asian jurisdictions?," DoQSS Working Papers 13-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Helmuth Cremer & Dario Maldonado, 2013. "Mixed oligopoly in education," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010500, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Oecd, 2013. "What Do Students Think About School?," PISA in Focus 24, OECD Publishing.
- Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten & Sandgren Massih, Sofia & Sjögren, Anna, 2013. "Long-term intergenerational persistence of human capital: an empirical analysis of four generations," Research Papers in Economics 2013:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Daiji Kawaguchi, 2013. "Fewer School Days, More Inequality," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-271, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Antonio Paradiso & Saten Kumar & B. Bhaskara Rao, 2011. "The Growth Effects of Education in Australia," Working Papers 2011-05, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Oecd, 2013. "Are Countries Moving Towards More Equitable Education Systems?," PISA in Focus 25, OECD Publishing.
- Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten & Sandgren Massih, Sofia & Sjögren, Anna, 2013. "A test of the Becker-Tomes model of human capital transmission using microdata on four generations," Research Papers in Economics 2013:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Maria De Paola & Francesca Gioia, 2013. "Impatience And Academic Performance. Less Effort And Less Ambitious Goals," Working Papers 201302, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Rasmus Landersø & Helena Skyt Nielsen & Marianne Simonsen, 2013. "School Starting Age and Crime," Economics Working Papers 2013-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.