Report NEP-EDU-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Leach & A. Abigail Payne & Steve Chan, 2010. "The Effects of School Board Consolidation and Financing on Student Performance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-02, McMaster University.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2010. "The Evolution of Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-388, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- David Card & Martin Dooley & Abigail Payne, 2010. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-01, McMaster University.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1769 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:evo:wpecon:2009_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1635 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Rocha & Eva Oliveira & Isabel Guimarães, 2010. "Stakeholders perception of recruitment criteria: a Régnier’s abacus approach of market valued skills," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1773 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tulio A. Cravo & Elias Soukiazis, 2009. "Educational Thresholds and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Brazilian States," Working Papers 2009.1, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.