Report NEP-EDU-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scott Imberman & Elisabetta Gentile, 2009. "Dressed for Success: Do School Uniforms Improve Student Behavior, Attendance, and Achievement?," Working Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Scott Imberman, 2009. "The Effect of Charter Schools on Achievement and Behaviorof Public School Students," Working Papers 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris & Cok, Mitja, 2009. "Education and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 17817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven G. Craig & Scott Imberman & Adam Perdue, 2009. "Does It Pay To Get An A? School Resource Allocations In Response To Accountability Ratings," Working Papers 2009-04, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:17818 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hui He, 2009. "Why Have Girls Gone to College? A Quantitative Examination of the Female College Enrollment Rate in the United States: 1955-1980," Working Papers 200912, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Aaron Sojourner, . "Inference on Peer Effects with Missing Peer Data: Evidence from Project STAR," Working Papers 0109, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Rivera, Rene & Sampedro, Jose Luis & Dutrenit, Gabriela & Ekboir, Javier Mario & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2009. "How productive are academic researchers in agriculture-related sciences? The Mexican case," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2009. "Incentives in University Technology Transfers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 785.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- João Ramos & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Are Academics Messy? Testing the Broken Windows Theory with a Field Experiment in the Work Environment," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-21, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).