Report NEP-EDU-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Marisa Hidalgo, 2009. "Should we transfer resources from college to basic education?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Karthik Muralidharan & Venkatesh Sundararaman, 2009. "Teacher Performance Pay: Experimental Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 15323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Bailly & Jean-Louis Besson, 2009. "Distance learning education as substitute to student's motilities," Post-Print halshs-00406606, HAL.
- Davia, Maria A. & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Connell, Philip J., 2009. "Exploring International Differences in Rates of Return to Education: Evidence from EU SILC," Papers WP311, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Fabio Pisani, 2009. "Virtuous interactions in removing exclusion: The link between foreign market access and access to education," Working Papers 122, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:kyo:dpaper:001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Medina & Cristhian Manuel Posso, 2009. "Colombian and South American Immigrants in the United States of America: Education Levels, Job Qualifications and the Decision to Go Back Home," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005758, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00411099_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Juan C. Cárdenas & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "Gender, education and reciprocal generosity: Evidence from 1,500 experiment subjects," Working Papers 128, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2009. "Uncertain Longevity and Investment in Education," Discussion Paper Series dp520, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.