Report NEP-EDU-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Heyung-Jik, 2009. "Education-Based Wage Differentials and Regional Patterns : The Case of Canadian Registered Nurses," Discussion paper series. A 206, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Was Weber Wrong? A Human Capital Theory of Protestant Economic History: A Comment on Becker and Woessmann," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Behrman, Jere R. & Murphy, Alexis & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Yount, Kathryn, 2009. "Are returns to mothers' human capital realized in the next generation?: The impact of mothers' intellectual human capital and long-run nutritional status on children's human capital in Guatemala," IFPRI discussion papers 850, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Margherita Russo & Anna Natali, 2008. "Sebastiano Brusco and the Italian School of Local Development," Department of Economics 0605, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Joshua D. Angrist & Stacey H. Chen, 2009. "Long-Term Economic Consequences of Vietnam-Era Conscription: Schooling, Experience and Earnings," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 09/02, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765013052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre Courtioux, 2008. "How Income Contingent Loans could affect Return to Higher Education: a microsimulation of the French Case," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00369986, HAL.