Report NEP-EDU-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Budria, Santiago & Nunes, Celso, 2005. "Education and Wage Inequality in Portugal," MPRA Paper 1099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Antonio Cabral Vieira & Joao Pedro Couto & Maria Teresa Tiago, 2006. "Regional Differences in Returns to Education in Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa06p44, European Regional Science Association.
- Paolo Buonanno & Leone Leonida, 2005. "Education and crime: evidence from Italian regions," Working Papers (-2012) 0503, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Juho Aaltonen & Tanja Kirjavainen & Antti Moisio, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity in Finnish Comprehensive Schooling 1998-2004," Research Reports 127, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Saez, Felipe & Sanjuán, Ana, 2006. "“Titulados superiores y éxito laboral: determinantes”," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Eischen, Kyle & Singh, Nirvikar, 2005. "Lost, Dysfunctional or Evolving? A View of Business Schools from Silicon Valley," MPRA Paper 1280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chisato Ogawa, 2006. "The Career Development of Young Japanese People: The Attainment of Self-Confidence in Career Development`," ERSA conference papers ersa06p241, European Regional Science Association.
- Amnon Frenkel & Eran Leck, 2006. "Investments in Higher Education and the Economic Performance of OECD Member Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p153, European Regional Science Association.
- John Creedy, 2006. "Education Vouchers: Means Testing Versus Uniformity," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 978, The University of Melbourne.
- Lasse Sigbjorn Stambol, 2006. "Education and Income Dynamics in Urban and Regional Labour Market Mobility," ERSA conference papers ersa06p787, European Regional Science Association.
- Bradbury, Bruce, 2006. "The impact of young motherhood on education, employment and marriage," MPRA Paper 1419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joan Rosselló, 2006. "Incentives to Research in European Public Universities," DEA Working Papers 24, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.