Report NEP-EDU-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric A. Hanushek & Victor Lavy & Kohtaro Hitomi, 2006. "Do Students Care about School Quality? Determinants of Dropout Behavior in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 12737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heijke Hans & Meng Christoph, 2006. "The effects of higher education programme characteristics on allocation and performance of the graduates: a European view," ROA Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Del Bono, Emilia & Galindo-Rueda, Fernando, 2006. "The long term impacts of compulsory schooling: evidence from a natural experiment in school leaving dates," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-44, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mathias Kuepie & Christophe Nordman & François Roubaud, 2006. "Education and Labour Market Outcomes in Sub-Saharan West Africa," Working Papers DT/2006/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118979_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wang, Iris J Y & Carling, Kenneth & Nääs, Ola, 2006. "High school students' summer jobs and their ensuing labour market achievement," Working Paper Series 2006:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Lionel Page & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2006. "Aspiration Levels and Educational Choices An experimental study," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-27, CIRANO.
- Amparo Castello-Climent & Rafael Domenech, 2006. "Human Capital Inequality, Life Expectancy and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0604, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Rachel Levy & Paul Muller, 2006. "Do academic laboratories correspond to scientific communities? Evidence from a large European university," Working Papers of BETA 2006-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.