Report NEP-EDU-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "Childhood Family Structure and Schooling Outcomes: Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 610, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Shandre Thangavelu & Yong Aik Wei, 2006. "Aging and Economic Growth: Issues Relevant to Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0613, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Martin Valdivia & Dean Karlan, 2006. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Working Papers 941, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Devos, G. & Bouckenooghe, D. & Engels, N. & Hotton, G. & Aelterman, A., 2006. "The well-being of flemish primary school principals," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-27, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Maurice Kugler, "undated". "Migrant Remittances, Human Capital Formation and Job Creation Externalities in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 370, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Flore Gubert & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2006. "Risk and Schooling Decisions in Rural Madagascar: a Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers DT/2006/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).