Report NEP-EDU-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deborah Wilson & Bronwyn Croxson & Adele Atkinson, 2004. "“What Gets Measured Gets Done”: Headteachers’ Responses to the English Secondary School," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/107, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Simon Burgess & Brendon McConnell & Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson, 2004. "Sorting and Choice in English Secondary Schools," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/111, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2005001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2005002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zamac , Jovan, 2005. "Winners and Losers from a Demographic Shock under Different Intergenerational Transfer Schemes," Working Paper Series 2005:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Roland & John M. Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Higher Education, Localization and Innovation: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 26, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson & Pierre Yared, 2005. "From Education to Democracy?," NBER Working Papers 11204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 2005. "The Labor Market Impact of High-Skill Immigration," NBER Working Papers 11217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:7/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Don J Webber, 2004. "Gender Specific Peer Groups and Choice at 16," Working Papers 0403, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.