Report NEP-EDU-2003-05-18This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Kane, 2003. "A Quasi-Experimental Estimate of the Impact of Financial Aid on College-Going," NBER Working Papers 9703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vinícius Velasco Rondon & Mônica Viegas Andrade, 2003. "Impactos da criminalidade no valor dos aluguéis em Belo Horizonte [Criminality: the impact on the residential rent prices in Belo Horizonte]," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td194, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Eduardo Luiz G. Rios-Neto & Juliana de Lucena Ruas Riani & Cibele Comini César, 2003. "Mother's or teacher's education? Educational stratification and grade progression in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td193, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2003. "Living Wage Effects: New and Improved Evidence," NBER Working Papers 9702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horst Siebert, 2003. "Germany's Social Security System under Strain," Kiel Working Papers 1155, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.