Report NEP-EDU-1999-05-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John H. Tyler & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett, 1999. "Do the Cognitive Skills of School Dropouts Matter in the Labor Market?," NBER Working Papers 7101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:234 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David F. Bradford & Daniel N. Shaviro, 1999. "The Economics of Vouchers," NBER Working Papers 7092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marijn Verhoeven & Sanjeev Gupta & Erwin H Tiongson, 1999. "Does Higher Government Spending Buy Better Results in Education and Health Care?," IMF Working Papers 99/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Yong-jin Kim & Se-Jik Kim, 1999. "Growth Gains from Trade and Education," IMF Working Papers 99/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Alders, 1998. "The Effect of Skill Level on the Timing of Childbearing and Number of Children," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-127/3, Tinbergen Institute.