Report NEP-EDU-1999-05-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John H. Tyler & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett, 1999. "Do the Cognitive Skills of School Dropouts Matter in the Labor Market?," NBER Working Papers 7101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:234 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David F. Bradford & Daniel N. Shaviro, 1999. "The Economics of Vouchers," NBER Working Papers 7092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9923 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Alders, 1998. "The Effect of Skill Level on the Timing of Childbearing and Number of Children," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-127/3, Tinbergen Institute.