Report NEP-ECM-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Legrand, Romain, 2018. "Time-Varying Vector Autoregressions: Efficient Estimation, Random Inertia and Random Mean," MPRA Paper 88925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mengheng Li & Marcel Scharth, 2018. "Leverage, asymmetry and heavy tails in the high-dimensional factor stochastic volatility model," Working Paper Series 49, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Stephan Smeekes & Etienne Wijler, 2018. "An Automated Approach Towards Sparse Single-Equation Cointegration Modelling," Papers 1809.08889, arXiv.org.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Girard, Stéphane & Stupfler, Gilles, 2018. "ExpectHill estimation, extreme risk and heavy tails," TSE Working Papers 18-953, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Matthew Harding & Carlos Lamarche & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2018. "Common Correlated Effects Estimation of Heterogeneous Dynamic Panel Quantile Regression Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 7211, CESifo Group Munich.
- Max H. Farrell & Tengyuan Liang & Sanjog Misra, 2018. "Deep Neural Networks for Estimation and Inference," Papers 1809.09953, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Manabu Asai & Shelton Peiris & Michael McAleer & David E. Allen, 2018. "Cointegrated Dynamics for A Generalized Long Memory Process: An Application to Interest Rates," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-22, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Yang, Cynthia Fan, 2017. "Common Factors and Spatial Dependence: An Application to US House Prices," MPRA Paper 89032, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2018.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Marijn Verschelde, 2018. "Nonparametric Production Analysis with Unobserved Heterogeneity in Productivity," Working Papers ECARES 2018-25, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lillestøl, Jostein, 2018. "Sample statistics as convincing evidence: A tax fraud case," Discussion Papers 2018/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.