Report NEP-ECM-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kim Christensen & Ulrich Hounyo & Mark Podolskij, 2016. "Testing for heteroscedasticity in jumpy and noisy high-frequency data: A resampling approach," CREATES Research Papers 2016-27, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Herbst, Edward & Schorfheide, Frank, 2016. "Tempered Particle Filtering," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-072, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Bartalotti, OtÃ¡vio C. & Calhoun, Gray & He, Yang, 2016. "Bootstrap Confidence Intervals for Sharp Regression Discontinuity Designs with the Uniform Kernel," ISU General Staff Papers 3394, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- W. Robert Reed & Aaron Smith, 2016. "A Time Series Paradox: Unit Root Tests Perform Poorly When Data Are Cointegrated," Working Papers in Economics 16/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Grant Hillier & Federico Martellosio, 2016. "Exact Likelihood Inference in Group Interaction Network Models," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0816, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Grant Hillier & Federico Martellosio, 2016. "Exact Properties of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator in Spatial Autoregressive Models," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0716, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Francis DiTraglia & Camilo García-Jimeno, 2016. "A Framework for Eliciting, Incorporating, and Disciplining Identification Beliefs in Linear Models," NBER Working Papers 22621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manabu Asai & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2016. "Realized Matrix-Exponential Stochastic Volatility with Asymmetry, Long Memory and Spillovers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-076/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oepping, Hardy, 2016. "Bayesian Process Networks: An approach to systemic process risk analysis by mapping process models onto Bayesian networks," MPRA Paper 73611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yukitoshi Matsushita & Taisuke Otsu, 2016. "Likelihood inference on semiparametric models with generated regressors," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 587, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Xu, Ning & Hong, Jian & Fisher, Timothy, 2016. "Finite-sample and asymptotic analysis of generalization ability with an application to penalized regression," MPRA Paper 73622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiste Ruseckaite & Dennis Fok & Peter Goos, 2016. "Flexible Mixture-Amount Models for Business and Industry using Gaussian Processes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-075/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Adrian Pagan, 2016. "An Unintended Consequence of Using "Errors in Variables Shocks" in DSGE Models?," NCER Working Paper Series 114, National Centre for Econometric Research.