Report NEP-ECM-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertille Antoine & Otilia, 2015. "Inference in linear models with structural changes and mixed identification strength," Discussion Papers dp15-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Tarek Jouini, 2015. "Asymptotic distributions for quasi-efficient estimators in echelon VARMA models," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-26, CIRANO.
- Marie-Claude Beaulieu & Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2015. "Exact confidence sets and goodness-of-fit methods for stable distributions," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-25, CIRANO.
- Alexander Dokumentov & Rob J. Hyndman, 2015. "STR: A Seasonal-Trend Decomposition Procedure Based on Regression," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Item repec:tam:wpaper:1392 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giacomo Sbrana & Andrea Silvestrini & Fabrizio Venditti, 2015. "Short term inflation forecasting: the M.E.T.A. approach," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1016, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Souhaib Ben Taieb & Raphael Huser & Rob J. Hyndman & Marc G. Genton, 2015. "Probabilistic time series forecasting with boosted additive models: an application to smart meter data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Andrew Harvey & Rutger-Jan Lange, 2015. "Volatility Modeling with a Generalized t-distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1517, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Christophe Muller, 2015. "A Particular Form of Non-Constant Effect in Two-Stage Quantile Regression," AMSE Working Papers 1522, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised May 2015.
- Domínguez, M. C. & Ausín, Concepción & Gómez, M., 2015. "Seasonal copula models for the analysis of glacier discharge at King George Island, Antarctica," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1513, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Jari Hännikäinen, 2014. "Multi-step forecasting in the presence of breaks," Working Papers 1494, Tampere University, School of Management and Business, Economics.
- Antoine Djogbenou & Silvia Gonçalves & Benoit Perron, 2015. "Bootstrap inference in regressions with estimated factors and serial correlation," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-20, CIRANO.
- Carolina Caetano & Juan Carlos Escaniano, 2015. "Identifying Multiple Marginal Effects with a Single Binary Instrument or by Regression Discontinuity," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-009, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- P. Sarlin & Gregor von Schweinitz, 2015. "Optimizing Policymakers' Loss Functions in Crisis Prediction: Before, Within or After?," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Matthew T. Panhans & John D. Singleton, 2015. "The Empirical Economist's Toolkit: From Models to Methods," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2015-3, Center for the History of Political Economy.