Report NEP-ECM-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2009. "Estimation of Dynamic Latent Variable Models Using Simulated Nonparametric Moments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 792.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Zhijie Xiao & Roger Koenker, 2009. "Conditional Quantile Estimation for GARCH Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 725, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2009. "Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Two Classes of Semiparametric Diffusion Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-41, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Chih Ming Tan, 2009. "Structural Threshold Regression," Working Papers 0907, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sokbae Lee & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "Nonparametric Tests of Conditional Treatment Effects," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1740, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Heinen, Florian & Sibbertsen, Philipp & Kruse, Robinson, 2009. "Forecasting long memory time series under a break in persistence," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-433, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Álvaro Cartea & Dimitrios Karyampas, 2009. "Volatility and Covariation of Financial Assets: A High-Frequency Analysis," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0913, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Christopher J. Gust & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2009. "The power of long-run structural VARs," International Finance Discussion Papers 978, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wiper, Michael P. & Lillo, Rosa E. & Ramírez-Cobo, Pepa, 2009. "Non-identifiability of the two state Markovian Arrival process," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws097121, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2009. "Classical and modified rescaled range analysis: Sampling properties under heavy tails," Working Papers IES 2009/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2009.
- Pawel J. Szerszen, 2009. "Bayesian analysis of stochastic volatility models with Lévy jumps: application to risk analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dimitrios Vortelinos & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2009. "Realized Volatility and Jumps in the Athens Stock Exchange," Working Papers 00044, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Denes & Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2009. "A Bayesian approach to estimating tax and spending multipliers," Staff Reports 403, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Maxim S. Finkelstein, 2009. "Understanding the shape of the mixture failure rate (with engineering and demographic applications)," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-031, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.