Report NEP-ECM-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan De Wachter & Richard D.F. Harris & Elias Tzavalis, 2005. "Panel Data Unit Roots Tests: The Role of Serial Correlation and the Time Dimension," Working Papers 550, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- George Kapetanios, 2005. "A Testing Procedure for Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models with Large Datasets," Working Papers 551, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Nyblom, Jukka, 2005. "Tests Against Stationary and Explosive Alternatives in Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 511, Hanken School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Lechner & Stefan Lollivier & Thierry Magnac, 2005. "Parametric Binary Choice Models," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007857 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pieralda FERRARI & Paola ANNONI, 2005. "Missing data in optimal scaling," Departmental Working Papers 2005-19, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Chen Qian & David E. Giles, 2005. "The Bias of Elasticity Estimtors in Linear Regression: Some Analytic Results," Econometrics Working Papers 0517, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Johansson, Börje & Forslund, Ulla, 2005. "The Analysis of Location, Co-location and Urbanisation Economics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 46, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2005. "Markov-switching structural vector autoregressions: theory and application," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Thomas H. Klier & Daniel P. McMillen, 2005. "Clustering of auto supplier plants in the U.S.: GMM spatial logit for large samples," Working Paper Series WP-05-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.