Report NEP-ECM-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruiz, Esther & Peña, Daniel & Carnero, María Ángeles, 2003. "Detecting level shifts in the presence of conditional heteroscedasticity," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws036313, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Peralta Alva, Adrián & Santos, Manuel S., 2003. "Accuracy of simulations for stochastic dynamic models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we034615, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Heather M. Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2003. "Nonlinear Correlograms and Partial Autocorrelograms," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2003. "A Panel CUSUM Test of the Null of Cointegration," Working Papers 2003:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mira Antonietta & Tenconi Paolo & Bressanini Dario, 2003. "Variance reduction in MCMC," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0310, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Item repec:cmf:wpaper:wp2003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore