Report NEP-ECM-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irene Perrote Coste & Juan Gabriel Rodríguez Hernández & Rafael Salas del Marmol, 2001. "A non-parametric decomposition of redistribution into vertical and horizontal components," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 01-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Partha Deb & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2002. "Specification and Simulated Likelihood Estimation of a Non-normal Outcome Model with Selection: Application to Health Care Utilization," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 02/5, Hunter College Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002292 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Onatski, Alexei & Williams, Noah, 2002. "Modeling model uncertainty," Working Paper Series 0169, European Central Bank.
- Francis W. Ahking, 2002. "Is the Bayesian Approach Necessarily Better than the Classical Approach in Unit-Root Test?," Working papers 2002-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Vladimir Kuzin, 2002. "Do Leading Indicators Help to Predict Business Cycle Turning Points in Germany?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 314, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Daniel Houser & Michael Keane & Kevin McCabe, 2002. "Behavior in a dynamic decision problem: An analysis of experimental evidence using a bayesian type classification algorithm," Experimental 0211001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ucm:doctra:0202 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Aadland, 2002. "Detrending Time-Aggregated Data," Microeconomics 0211015, University Library of Munich, Germany.