Report NEP-ECM-2002-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduardo Acosta González & Fernando Fernández Rodríguez & Jorge Pérez Rodríguez, 2002. "Volatility bias in the GARCH model: a simulation study," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2002-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Michael Artis & Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino, . "Factor forecasts for the UK," Working Papers 203, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002267 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silvio Rendón, 2002. "Fixed and random effects in Classical and Bayesian regression," Economics Working Papers 613, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Potharst, R. & Feelders, A.J., 2002. "Classification Trees for Problems with Monotonicity Constraints," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-45-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- William P. Cleveland, 2002. "Estimated variance of seasonally adjusted series," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Massimiliano Marcellino & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, . "Macroeconomic Forecasting in the Euro Area: Country Specific versus Area-Wide Information," Working Papers 201, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.