Report NEP-ECM-2002-04-06This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Rahbek & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Autoregressive conditional root model," Economics Papers 2002-W7, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Feb 2002.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002174 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ham:qmwops:377 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mary C. Kern & Jeanne M. Brett & Laurie R. Weingart, . "Getting the Floor: Persistence, Motives, Strategy, and Individual Outcomes in Multi-party Negotiations," GSIA Working Papers 2001-E14, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tran Van Hoa & Chaturvedi, A., 1999. "Performance of the 2SHI Estimator under the Generalised Pitman Nearness Criterion," Economics Working Papers wp99-4, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2000. "Recent Significant Advances in Estimating and Forecasting Theories and Economic Modelling: With Applications to Asian Investment Studies," Economics Working Papers wp00-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.