Report NEP-ECM-2002-04-06This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Rahbek & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Autoregressive conditional root model," Economics Papers 2002-W7, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Feb 2002.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Heij, C., 2002. "Estimated Parameters Do Not Get the "Wrong Sign" Due To Collinearity Across Included Variables," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-31-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:ham:qmwops:377 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mary C. Kern & Jeanne M. Brett & Laurie R. Weingart, "undated". "Getting the Floor: Persistence, Motives, Strategy, and Individual Outcomes in Multi-party Negotiations," GSIA Working Papers 2001-E14, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tran Van Hoa & Chaturvedi, A., 1999. "Performance of the 2SHI Estimator under the Generalised Pitman Nearness Criterion," Economics Working Papers wp99-4, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2000. "Recent Significant Advances in Estimating and Forecasting Theories and Economic Modelling: With Applications to Asian Investment Studies," Economics Working Papers wp00-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.