Report NEP-ECM-2000-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larsson, Rolf & Lyhagen, Johan, 2000. "Testing for common cointegrating rank in dynamic panels," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 378, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Lorenzo Giorgianni, 2000. "Excess volatility of exchange rates with unobservable fundamentals," Staff Reports 103, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Daniel M. Chin & John F. Geweke & Preston J. Miller, 2000. "Predicting turning points," Staff Report 267, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson, 2000. "Constructive data mining: modeling consumers' expenditure in Venezuela," International Finance Discussion Papers 663, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Joanna Jasiak, 2000. "Finite Sample Inference Methods for Simultaneous Equations and Models with Unobserved and Generated Regressors," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-13, CIRANO.