Report NEP-ECM-2000-03-06This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Canova & Joaquim Pires Pina, 1998. "Monetary policy misspecification in VAR models," Economics Working Papers 420, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 1999.
- Albert Satorra & Peter M. Bentler, 1999. "A scaled difference chi-square test statistic for moment structure analysis," Economics Working Papers 412, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2000. "Potential Pitfalls for the Purchasing-Power-Parity Puzzle? Sampling and Specification Biases in Mean-Reversion Tests of the Law of One Price," NBER Working Papers 7577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Lettau & Sydney Ludvigson, 1999. "Resurrecting the (C)CAPM: a cross-sectional test when risk premia are time-varying," Staff Reports 93, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joachim Inkmann, 2000. "Finite Sample Properties of One-step, Two-step and Bootstrap Empirical Likelihood Approaches to Efficient GMM Estimation," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-03, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Giovanni Forchini, "undated". "The Density of the Sufficient Statistics for a Gaussian AR(1) Model in Terms of Generalized Functions," Discussion Papers 00/06, Department of Economics, University of York.