Report NEP-ECM-2000-02-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Blundell & Steve Bond, 1999. "GMM estimation with persistent panel data: an application to production functions," IFS Working Papers W99/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- He, Changli, 2000. "Moments and the Autocorrelation Structure of the Exponential GARCH(p,q) Process," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 359, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Francesco Bravo, . "Empirical likelihood inference with applications to some econometric models," Discussion Papers 00/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Frank Windmeijer, 1999. "Individual effects and dynamics in count data models," IFS Working Papers W99/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ian Crawford, 1999. "Nonparametric tests of stochastic dominance in bivariate distributions, with an application to UK data," IFS Working Papers W99/28, Institute for Fiscal Studies.