Report NEP-ECM-1999-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James J. Heckman, 1999. "Accounting for Heterogeneity, Diversity, and General Equilibriumin Evaluating Social Programs," NBER Working Papers 7230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199951 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199944 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas J. Kane & Cecilia Elena Rouse & Douglas Staiger, 1999. "Estimating Returns to Schooling When Schooling is Misreported," NBER Working Papers 7235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Baker & Angelo Melino, 1999. "Duration Dependence and Nonparametric Heterogeneity: A Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers melino-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Rodríguez Poo, Juan M. & Fernández Sainz, Ana Isabel & Villanúa Martín, Inmaculada, 1999. "Finite sample behavior of two step estimators in selection models," BILTOKI 1999-06, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Adonis Yatchew & Len Bos, 1997. "Nonparametric Least Squares Regression and Testing in Economic Models," Working Papers yatchew-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Luc Devroye & Gábor Lugosi, 1999. "Almost sure testability of classes of densities," Economics Working Papers 375, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Frank Gerhard & Winfried Pohlmeier, 1998. "What a Difference a Day Makes: On the Common Market Microstructure of Trading Days," CoFE Discussion Paper 98-01, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Michael Belledin & Christian Schlag, 1999. "An Empirical Comparison of Alternative Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 38, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.