Report NEP-DGE-2022-10-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cars Hommes & Kostas Mavromatis & Tolga Özden & Mei Zhu, 2022. "Behavioral Learning Equilibria in New Keynesian Models," Staff Working Papers 22-42, Bank of Canada.
- Leland Farmer & Roger Farmer, 2022. "Zoomers and Boomers: Asset Prices and Intergenerational Inequality," NBER Working Papers 30419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uchida, Yuki & Ono, Tetsuo, 2022. "Politics of Public Education and Pension Reform with Endogenous Fertility," MPRA Paper 114543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yahong Zhang, 2022. "Unemployment Benefits and Wage Subsidies -- Effects of Labour Market Policies during a Pandemic," Working Papers 2203, University of Windsor, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2022.
- Valeriu Nalban & Andra Smadu, 2022. "Uncertainty shocks and the monetary-macroprudential policy mix," Working Papers 739, DNB.
- Eric Jondeau & Grégory Levieuge & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc & Gauthier Vermandel, 2022. "Environmental Subsidies to Mitigate Transition risk," EconomiX Working Papers 2022-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2022. "Inequality in an OLG economy with endogenous structural change," GRAPE Working Papers 68, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Jorge Durán & Omar Licandro, 2022. "Is the Output Growth Rate in NIPA a Welfare Measure?," Working Papers 1357, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Marie Claude Kamar & Riccardo Magnani, 2022. "Population ageing and labor market frictions. An OLG model applied to Lebanon," Working Papers 3, SITES.
- Nicolas Caramp & Julian Kozlowski & Keisuke Teeple, 2022. "Liquidity and Investment in General Equilibrium," Working Papers 2022-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 22 May 2023.
- Giovanni Angelini & Luca Fanelli & Marco M. Sorge, 2022. "Is Time an Illusion? A Bootstrap Likelihood Ratio Approach to Testing Shock Transmission Delays in DSGE Models," CSEF Working Papers 653, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ponthiere, Gregory, 2022. "Fertility, Heterogeneity and the Golden Rule," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1165, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kateryna Savolchuk & Anton Grui, 2022. "Endogenous Monetary Policy Credibility in Ukraine," Working Papers 02/2022, National Bank of Ukraine.
- Florio, Erminia & Kharazi, Aicha, 2022. "Curtailment of Economic Activity and Labor Inequalities," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1166, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Garrett Anstreicher & Joanna Venator, 2022. "To Grandmother’s House We Go: Childcare Time Transfers and Female Labor Mobility," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1051, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sadegh Eshaghnia & James J. Heckman & Rasmus Landersø & Rafeh Qureshi, 2022. "Intergenerational Transmission of Family Influence," NBER Working Papers 30412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Dhyne & Ayumu Ken Kikkawa & Toshiaki Komatsu & Magne Mogstad & Felix Tintelnot, 2022. "Foreign Demand Shocks to Production Networks: Firm Responses and Worker Impacts," NBER Working Papers 30447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.