Report NEP-DGE-2021-10-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Bustamante, 2021. "More Money for Some: The Redistributive Effects of Open Market Operations," Staff Working Papers 21-46, Bank of Canada.
- Kotono Tanigawa & Tomoya Sakagami, 2021. "Pay-as-you-go pension systems supported by the old rich," KIER Working Papers 1067, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Martin M. Andreasen & Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2021. "Why Does Risk Matter More in Recessions than in Expansions?," Economics Working Papers 2021-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gonzalo Castex & Stanley Cho & Evgenia Dechter, 2021. "The Decline in Capital-Skill Complementarity," Discussion Papers 2021-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Damián Pierri, 2021. "Useful Results for the Simulation of Non-Optimal Economies with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers 156, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Aug 2021.
- Heon Lee, 2021. "Money Creation and Banking: Theory and Evidence," Papers 2109.15096, arXiv.org.
- Guido Ascari & Andrea Colciago & Riccardo Silvestrini, 2021. "Business Dynamism, Sectoral Reallocation and Productivity in a Pandemic," Working Papers 482, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2021.
- Soojin Jo & Lilia Karnizova, 2021. "Energy Efficiency and Fluctuations in CO2 Emissions," Working Papers 2107E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Ṣebnem Kalemli-Özcan & Veronika Penciakova & Nick Sander, 2021. "Fiscal Policy in the Age of COVID: Does it ‘Get in all of the Cracks?’," NBER Working Papers 29293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Alessandria & Carter Mix, 2021. "Trade Policy is Real News: Theory and Evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 1330, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).