Report NEP-DGE-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuo Hirose, 2018. "An Estimated DSGE Model with a Deflation Steady State," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2018-014, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Epstein, Brendan & Finkelstein Shapiro, Alan, 2017. "Banking and Financial Participation Reforms, Labor Markets, and Financial Shocks," MPRA Paper 88697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Andrés & José E. Boscá & Javier Ferri & Cristina Fuentes-Albero, 2018. "Households' balance sheets and the effect of fiscal policy," Working Papers 1831, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Fève, Patrick & Moura, Alban & Pierrard, Olivier, 2018. "Predetermined Interest Rates in a Analytical RBC model," TSE Working Papers 18-954, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Miroslav Gabrovski & Victor Ortego-Marti, 2018. "Search and Credit Frictions in the Housing Market," Working Papers 201816, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Sergey Ivashchenko & Semih Emre Çekin & Kevin Kotzé & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Forecasting with Second-Order Approximations and Markov Switching DSGE Models," Working Papers 201862, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2018. "Health and Knowledge Externalities: Implications for Growth and Public Policy ," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 245, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Chakraborty, Kamalika & Chakraborty, Bidisha, 2018. "Endogenous Altruism, Learning by Doing Effect and Impact of Domestic Policies on Child Labour," MPRA Paper 89229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Preischl & Stefan Thonhauser, 2018. "Optimal Reinsurance for Gerber-Shiu Functions in the Cramer-Lundberg Model," Papers 1809.00990, arXiv.org.
- Arseneau, David & Epstein, Brendan, 2017. "Offshoring, Mismatch, and Labor Market Outcomes," MPRA Paper 88691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Tianyu & Chand, Satish & Sharpe, Keiran, 2018. "Effect of Aging on Urban Land Prices in China," MPRA Paper 89237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabian Kindermann & Lukas Mayr & Dominik Sachs, 2018. "Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs," Working Papers 2018-067, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Gonzalo F. de-Córdoba & Benedetto Molinari & José L. Torres, 2018. "Public Debt Frontier. A toolkit for analyzing fiscal policy and debt sustainability," Working Paper series 18-36, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Rafael Ravnik & Nikola Bokan, 2018. "Quarterly Projection Model for Croatia," Surveys 34, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.