Report NEP-DGE-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Jondeau & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2018. "A General Equilibrium Appraisal of Capital Shortfall," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-12, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Feb 2018.
- Guillaume Claveres & Jan Stráský, 2018. "Euro Area unemployment insurance at the time of zero nominal interest rates," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1498, OECD Publishing.
- Hirokuni Iiboshi & Mototsugu Shintani & Kozo Ueda, 2018. "Estimating a nonlinear new Keynesian model with the zero lower bound for Japan," CAMA Working Papers 2018-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jaccard, Ivan, 2018. "Stochastic discounting and the transmission of money supply shocks," Working Paper Series 2174, European Central Bank.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2018. "Fiscal Policy Shocks and Stock Prices in the United State," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Fernando Leibovici, 2018. "Financial Development and International Trade," Working Papers 2018-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised Feb 2021.
- Hans Gersbach & Jean-Charles Rochet & Martin Scheffel, 2017. "Financial Intermediation, Capital Accumulation and Crisis Recovery," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-38, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Pengfei Han & Juan M. Sanchez, 2018. "Financing Ventures," NBER Working Papers 24808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva & Marina Mendes Tavares & Xuan S. Tam & Xin Tang, 2018. "The Macroeconomic and Distributional Implications of Fiscal Consolidations in Low-income Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Angela Greulich & Grégory Ponthière, 2018. "Development, Fertility and Childbearing Age: A Unified Growth Theory," PSE Working Papers halshs-01848098, HAL.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau & Yoshiyasu Ono & Matthias Schlegl, 2018. "Wealth Preference and Rational Bubbles," CESifo Working Paper Series 7148, CESifo.
- Sangyup Choi & Myungkyu Shim, 2018. "Labor Market Dynamics in Developing Economies: the Role of Subsistence Consumption," Working papers 2018rwp-127, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Isabel Cairó & Jae W. Sim, 2018. "Income Inequality, Financial Crises, and Monetary Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-048, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Keisuke Otsu & Katsuyuki Shibayama, 2018. "Population Aging, Government Policy and the Postwar Japanese Economy," Studies in Economics 1809, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Lorenzo, Cerboni Baiardi & Ahmad, Naimzada, 2018. "Existence, multiplicity and dynamic complexity in an OLG model with fiscal policy and debt," Working Papers 385, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 28 Jul 2018.
- Enrique Mendoza, 2018. "A Promising Quantitative Framework for Explaining and (maybe) Preventing Financial Crises," Annual Meeting Plenary 2018-2, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joseph Altonji, 2018. "Earnings, Marriage, and Family Income: Dynamics and Distribution," Annual Meeting Plenary 2018-1, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nancy Stokey, 2018. "Technology Diffusion," Annual Meeting Plenary 2018-3, Society for Economic Dynamics.