Report NEP-DGE-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2016. "Aging, Taxes and Pensions in Switzerland," Economics Working Paper Series 1601, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Andrea Caggese, 2015. "Financing Constraints, Radical versus Incremental Innovation, and Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers 865, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Beker, Pablo & Emilio Espino, 2015. "Short-Term Momentum and Long-Term Reversal of Returns under Limited Enforceability and Belief Heterogeneity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1096, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Caggese & Ander Pérez Orive, 2015. "The Interaction between Household and Firm Dynamics and the Amplification of Financial Shocks," Working Papers 866, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Galip Kemal Ozhan, 2015. "Financial Intermediation, Resource Allocation, and Macroeconomic Interdependence," 2015 Papers poz71, Job Market Papers.
- Fernald, John G. & Wang, J. Christina, 2015. "Why has the cyclicality of productivity changed?: what does it mean?," Current Policy Perspectives 15-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Rangan Gupta & Patrick T. Kanda & Mampho P. Modise & Alessia Paccagnini, 2015. "DSGE model-based forecasting of modelled and nonmodelled inflation variables in South Africa," Open Access publications 10197/7351, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ashantha Ranasinghe & Diego Restuccia, 2016. "Financial Frictions and the Rule of Law," Working Papers tecipa-554, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kokonas, Nikos & Polemarchakis, Herakles, 2015. "Suboptimality with land," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 13, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Nezih Guner & Andrii Parkhomenko & Gustavo Ventura, 2015. "Managers and Productivity Differences," Working Papers 861, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.