Report NEP-DGE-2015-03-27This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Eyigungor, Burcu, 2015. "A quantitative analysis of the u.s. housing and mortgage markets and the foreclosure crisis," Working Papers 15-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde & Daniel Neuhoff, 2015. "Generalized Exogenous Processes in DSGE: A Bayesian Approach," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frédéric Dufourt & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2015. "Sunspot Fluctuations in Two-Sector Models: New Results with Additively-Separable Preferences," AMSE Working Papers 1515, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2015. "Ownership networks and aggregate volatility," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1004, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Singleton, Carl & Schaefer, Daniel, 2015. "Unemployment and econometric learning," MPRA Paper 63162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew N. White, 2015. "The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints in Theory and Practice," Working Papers 15-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "The Labor Market Effects of Reducing the Number of Illegal Immigrants," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1506, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.