Report NEP-DGE-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Hauser, 2014. "Technology Shocks, Labour Mobility and Aggregate Fluctuations," Staff Working Papers 14-4, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sami Alpanda & Gino Cateau & Césaire Meh, 2014. "A Policy Model to Analyze Macroprudential Regulations and Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 14-6, Bank of Canada.
- Alessia Campolmi & Stefano Gnocchi, 2014. "Labor Market Participation, Unemployment and Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 14-9, Bank of Canada.
- Marto, Ricardo, 2013. "Assessing the Impacts of Non-Ricardian Households in an Estimated New Keynesian DSGE Model," MPRA Paper 55647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Itziar Lazkano & Sjak A. Smulders, 2014. "Second-best national saving and growth with intergenerational disagreement," Working Papers 1403, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Gelain, Paolo & Guerrazzi, Marco, 2014. "A demand-driven search model with self-fulfilling expectations: The new `Farmerian' framework under scrutiny," MPRA Paper 55773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2014. "Error Correction Dynamics of House Prices: an Equilibrium Benchmark," MPRA Paper 55654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Summerfield, Fraser, 2014. "Labor Market Conditions, Skill Requirements and Education Mismatch," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-19, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Apr 2014.
- Jonathan Chiu & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2014. "E-Money: Efficiency, Stability and Optimal Policy," Staff Working Papers 14-16, Bank of Canada.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2014. "Public expenditure distribution, voting, and growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 961, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Karsten Chipeniuk & Nets Hawk Katz & Todd Walker, 2014. "Approximate aggregation in the neoclassical growth model with ideosyncratic shocks," Papers 1404.4665, arXiv.org.
- Antonia Díaz & Luis A. Puch, 2013. "A Theory of Vintage Capital Investment and Energy Use," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-35, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Andrea Ichino & Guido Schwerdt & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimüller, 2014. "Too Old To Work, Too Young To Retire?," Sciences Po publications 27, Sciences Po.
- Marcin Bielecki & Karolina Goraus & Jan Hagemejer & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "The Sooner The Better - The Welfare Effects of the Retirement Age Increase Under Various Pension Schemes," Working Papers 2014-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2014. "The Zero Lower Bound: Frequency, Duration, and Numerical Convergence," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-09, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Linlin Niu, 2013. "An Affine Term Structure Model with Auxiliary Stochastic Volatility-Covolatility," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.