Report NEP-DGE-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhen Huo & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2013. "Paradox of thrift recessions," Staff Report 490, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan E. Goldberg, 2013. "Credit-crunch dynamics with uninsured investment risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- David L. Fuller & Marianna Kudlyak & Damba Lkhagvasuren, 2013. "Productivity insurance: the role of unemployment benefits in a multi-sector model," Working Paper 13-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Elliot Anenberg & Patrick Bayer, 2013. "Endogenous sources of volatility in housing markets: the joint buyer-seller problem," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Wenbiao Cai & B. Ravikumar & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "The quantitative importance of openness in development," Working Papers 2013-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Timothy Uy & Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2013. "Structural change in an open economy," Working Paper Series WP-2013-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- German Cubas & B. Ravikumar & Gustavo Ventura, 2013. "Talent, labor quality, and economic development," Working Papers 2013-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl & Joe Steinberg, 2013. "Global imbalances and structural change in the United States," Staff Report 489, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.