Report NEP-DGE-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Hashem Pesaran & TengTeng Xu, 2013. "Business Cycle Effects of Credit Shocks in a DSGE Model with Firm Defaults," Staff Working Papers 13-19, Bank of Canada.
- Chance Mwabutwa, Manoel Bittencourt and Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Monetary Policy Response to Foreign Aid in an Estimated DSGE Model of Malawi," Working Papers 350, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Kumar, Ronald, 2013. "Financing human capital development via government debt: a small country case using overlapping generations framework," MPRA Paper 47453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2013. "Tractable latent state filtering for non-linear DSGE models using a second-order approximation," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 147, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Emilio Espino & Martin Gonzalez-Rozada, 2013. "Normative Fiscal Policy and Growth: Some Quantitative Implications for the Chilean Economy," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-06, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Patrick A. Pintus & Jacek Suda, 2015. "Learning Financial Shocks and the Great Recession," Working Papers halshs-00830480, HAL.
- Paul Beaudry & David A. Green & Benjamin M. Sand, 2013. "Spatial Equilibrium with Unemployment and Wage Bargaining: Theory and Estimation," NBER Working Papers 19118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik & Jeremy Greenwood, 2013. "Buy, Keep or Sell: Economic Growth and the Market for Ideas," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 21, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ronald Wendner, 2013. "Saving Rate Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model – Hyperbolic Discounting and Observational Equivalence," Working Papers 2013.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gavin, William T. & Keen, Benjamin D. & Kydland, Finn E., 2013. "Monetary policy, the tax code, and the real effects of energy shocks," Working Papers 1304, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Elena Pastorino, 2013. "Job matching within and across firms," Staff Report 482, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Charl Jooste, Guangling (Dave) Liu and Ruthira Naraidoo, 2013. "Analysing the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks in the South African Economy," Working Papers 351, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- María Teresa Álvarez Martínez & José Clemente Polo Andrés, 2013. "A general equilibrium evaluation of tax policies in Spain during the Great Recession," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0053, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Carmen Camacho & Giorgio Fabbri, 2013. "Spatial dynamics and convergence: The spatial AK model," Documents de recherche 13-09, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Loretti I. Dobrescu, 2012. "To love or to pay: Savings and health care in older age," Discussion Papers 2012-51, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jasmina Arifovic & George Evans & Olena Kostyshyna, 2013. "Are Sunspots Learnable? An Experimental Investigation in a Simple General-Equilibrium Model," Staff Working Papers 13-14, Bank of Canada.