Report NEP-DGE-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lars-Alexander Kuehn & Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau & Lu Zhang, 2012. "An Equilibrium Asset Pricing Model with Labor Market Search," NBER Working Papers 17742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lama, Ruy & Urrutia, Carlos, 2012. "Employment Protection and Business Cycles in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 2012-003, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Guido Menzio & Irina A. Telyukova & Ludo Visschers, 2012. "Directed Search over the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 17746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frantisek Brazdik & Michal Hlavacek & Ales Marsal, 2011. "Survey of Research on Financial Sector Modeling within DSGE Models: What Central Banks Can Learn from It," Research and Policy Notes 2011/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012. "Indeterminacy and nonlinear dynamics in an OLG growth model with endogenous labour supply and inherited tastes," MPRA Paper 35942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Long Xin & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Welfare improving taxation on savings in a growth model," wp.comunite 0091, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Schwarzmüller, Tim & Stähler, Nikolai, 2011. "Reforming the labor market and improving competitiveness: An analysis for Spain using FiMod," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,28, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Guido Ascari & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Fat-Tail Distributions and Business-Cycle Models," LEM Papers Series 2012/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gonzalo Castex & Miguel Ricaurte, 2011. "Self – Employment, Labor Market Rigidities and Unemployment Over the Business Cycle," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 650, Central Bank of Chile.
- Lambertini, Luisa & Mendicino, Caterina & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2012. "Expectations-driven cycles in the housing market," Research Discussion Papers 2/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Lilia Karnizova, 2012. "News Shocks, Productivity and the U.S. Investment Boom-Bust Cycle," Working Papers 1201E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Ishida, Ryo & Oguro, Kazumasa & Takahata, Junichiro, 2012. "Child Benefit and Fiscal Burden in the Endogenous Fertility Setting," CIS Discussion paper series 533, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Correia da Silva & Carlos Hervés-Beloso, 2012. "Existence and generic efficiency of equilibrium in two-period economies with private state-verification," FEP Working Papers 443, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.