Report NEP-DGE-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher J. Gust & David López-Salido, 2009. "Portfolio inertia and the equity premium," International Finance Discussion Papers 984, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stefano Bosi & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Indeterminacy and business-cycle fluctuations in a two-sector monetary economy with externalities," Working Papers halshs-00432268, HAL.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michal & Makarski, Krzysztof, 2009. "Credit Crunch in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 18595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00432267_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2009. "A Banking Explanation of the US Velocity of Money: 1919-2004," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/25, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0910-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bodenstein, Martin & Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca, 2009. "The Effects of Foreign Shocks when Interest Rates are at Zero," International Finance Discussion Papers 983, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 03 Oct 2016.
- Matthew Denes & Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2009. "A Bayesian approach to estimating tax and spending multipliers," Staff Reports 403, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Junichiro Ishida, 2009. "Nominal Wage Adjustment, Demand Shortage and Economic Policy," ISER Discussion Paper 0760, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Oshio, Takashi & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2009. "Sustainability of social security in a model of endogenous fertility," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 450, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anastasios G. Karantounias with Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2009. "Managing expectations and fiscal policy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & Javier J. Pérez & José L. Torres, 2009. "Public and private sector wages interactions in a general equilibrium model," Working Papers 0924, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Stefano Bosi & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Multiple equilibria in two-sector monetary economies: an interplay between preferences and the timing for money," Working Papers halshs-00432258, HAL.
- Jaroslav Borovička & Lars Peter Hansen & Mark Hendricks & José A. Scheinkman, 2009. "Risk Price Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 15506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00430809_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mikhail Golosov & Guido Lorenzoni & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Decentralized Trading with Private Information," NBER Working Papers 15513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.