Report NEP-DGE-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miao, Jianjun & Wang, Pengfei, 2009. "Does Lumy Investment Matter for Business Cycles?," MPRA Paper 14977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas, 2008. "Do Targeted Hiring Subsidies and Profiling Techniques Reduce Unemployment?," Working Papers 08-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandre Janiak & Paulo Santos Monteiro, 2009. "Inflation and welfare in long-run equilibrium with firm dynamics," Documentos de Trabajo 261, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Stefan Niemann, 2009. "Dynamic Monetary-Fiscal Interactions and the Role of Monetary Conservatism," Economics Discussion Papers 667, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker, 2009. "Surprising comparative properties of monetary models: Results from a new data base," CEPR Discussion Papers 7294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Desmet, Klaus & Parente, Stephen, 2009. "The Evolution of Markets and the Revolution of Industry: A Quantitative Model of England's Development, 1300-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 7290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:isc:wpaper:ercwp1108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore