Report NEP-DGE-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen, 2008. "Existence of competitive equilibrium in an optimal growth model with heterogeneous agents and endogenous leisure," Working Papers 27, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Michael Funke & Sebastian Weber & Jörg Döpke & Sean Holly, 2008. "The Cross-Section of Output and Inflation in a Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model with Sticky Prices," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20809, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Jessica Wachter, 2008. "Can Time-Varying Risk of Rare Disasters Explain Aggregate Stock Market Volatility?," NBER Working Papers 14386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Césaire Meh & Kevin Moran, 2008. "The Role of Bank Capital in the Propagation of Shocks," Working Papers 08-36, Bank of Canada.
- zamparelli, luca, 2008. "Direction and intensity of technical change: a micro-founded growth model," MPRA Paper 10843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florin O. Bilbiie & Fabio Ghironi & Marc J. Melitz, 2008. "Monopoly Power and Endogenous Product Variety: Distortions and Remedies," NBER Working Papers 14383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael B. Devereux & Alan Sutherland, 2008. "Country Portfolios in Open Economy Macro Models," NBER Working Papers 14372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaetano Bloise & Pietro Reichlin, 2008. "Asset prices, debt constraints and inefficiency," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0089, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- David Hauner, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of Pension Reform in Russia," IMF Working Papers 08/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2008. "On the need for a new approach to analyzing monetary policy," Staff Report 412, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Frank Schorfheide & Keith Sill & Maxym Kryshko, 2008. "DSGE model-based forecasting of non-modelled variables," Working Papers 08-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Zheng Liu & Tao Zha, 2008. "Learning, adaptive expectations, and technology shocks," Working Paper 2008-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00260868_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristina Arellano & Ananth Ramanarayanan, 2008. "Default and the maturity structure in sovereign bonds," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 19, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kinnunen, Helvi, 2008. "Government funds and demographic transition – alleviating ageing costs in a small open economy," Research Discussion Papers 21/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Andrew Hodge & Tim Robinson & Robyn Stuart, 2008. "A Small BVAR-DSGE Model for Forecasting the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2008-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.