Report NEP-DGE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Smets, Frank, 2008. "A quantitative perspective on optimal monetary policy cooperation between the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0884, European Central Bank.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Zheng Liu & Tao Zha, 2008. "Learning, Adaptive Expectations, and Technology Shocks," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0807, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Paolo Pellizzari, 2008. "The Toll of Subrational Trading in an Agent Based Economy," Research Paper Series 217, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Boucekkine, Raouf & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael B. Devereux & Shouyong Shi, 2008. "Vehicle Currency," Working Papers tecipa-315, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.