Report NEP-DGE-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wendner, Ronald, 2008. "Finite Horizon, Externalities, and Growth," MPRA Paper 8248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GRIMAUD AndrÃ© & LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2008. "Second Best Analysis in a General Equilibrium Climate Change Model," LERNA Working Papers 08.11.255, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270503_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aleksander Berentsen & Carlo Strub, 2008. "Central Bank Design with Heterogeneous Agents," IEW - Working Papers 365, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hajime Tomura, 2008. "A Model of Housing Boom and Bust in a Small Open Economy," Staff Working Papers 08-9, Bank of Canada.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Rangan Gupta & Eric Schaling, 2008. "A New-Keynesian DSGE Model for Forecasting the South African Economy," Working Papers 200805, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Mirko Abbritti & Andrea Boitani & Mirella Damiani, 2008. "Labour market imperfections, "divine coincidence" and the volatility of employment and inflation," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0078, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270900_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Razzak, Weshah, 2008. "On The dynamic of search, matching and productivity in New Zealand and Australia," MPRA Paper 8262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Alexander Karaivanov, 2007. "Learning by Doing vs. Learning from Others in a Principal-Agent Model," Discussion Papers dp07-24, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Wessel Marquering & Marno Verbeek, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of Intertemporal Asset Pricing Models with Transaction Costs and Habit Persistence," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9824, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Dimand & Barbara J. Spencer, 2008. "Trevor Swan And The Neoclassical Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 13950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.