Report NEP-DGE-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Campanale & Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi, 2007. "Asset Pricing in a Production Economy with ChewÐDekel Preferences," Working Paper Series 07-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2687 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2007. "Estate taxation, entrepreneurship, and wealth," Working Paper Series WP-07-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michèle Tertilt, 2007. "Accounting for the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies," NBER Working Papers 13363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2003. "Taxation, growth and welfare: Dynamic effects of Estonia’s 2000 income tax act," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Raquel Fernandez, 2007. "Culture as Learning: The Evolution of Female Labor Force Participation over a Century," NBER Working Papers 13373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo, 2007. "The Case for a Countercyclical Rule-based Fiscal Regime," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv183, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Geng Li, 2007. "Transaction costs and consumption," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).