Report NEP-DGE-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Auray, Stephane & de Blas, Beatriz, 2007. "On Stickiness, Cash in Advance, and Persistence," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Irina Yakadina & Michael Kumhof, 2007. "Politically Optimal Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 07/68, .
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143421_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jahangir Aziz, 2006. "Rebalancing Chinaâ€™s Economy; What Does Growth Theory Tell Us?," IMF Working Papers 06/291, .
- Dudley Cooke, 2007. "How do Capital Controls Affect the Transmission of Foreign Shocks?," EPRU Working Paper Series 07-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Guy M Meredith, 2007. "Debt Dynamics and Global Imbalances; Some Conventional Views Reconsidered," IMF Working Papers 07/4, .